If you are selling online with WooCommerce, you can easily integrate your Wordpress shop with Ship&co, a shipping plugin to help WooCommerce sellers streamline shipping process. In this guide, we will show you how to connect WooCommerce to Ship&co.
Acquire Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from WooCommerce
To connect your WooCommerce store to Ship&co, you'll need to acquire a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from WooCommerce dashboard. To acquire this API key from WooCommerce, follow the steps below:
- On WooCommerce Dashboard, click WooCommerce → Settings.
- Click Advanced menu, and click REST API → Add key.
- On Key details section, set up Description and User and set Permissions as Read/Write. Then, click Generate API key.
- Now, your WooCommerce store, Consumer key and Consumer secret are successfully issued. Please make sure to save this screen via copy/paste or screenshot, as it will not be displayed again.
Connect WooCommerce to Ship&co
To connect WooCommerce to Ship&co, follow the steps below:
- On the Shops page, click on the WooCommerce icon.
- Input the necessary information:
Name to display for this account: Please name your eBay store. You can add multiple eBay stores in your Ship&co account, and you will be able to filter orders by eBay store name.
Enter your shop credentials:
Enter your shop URL: Please enter the full WooCommerce shop URL.
API Consumer Key: Copy & paste the Consumer Key of your WooCommerce store.
API Consumer Secret: Copy & paste the Consumer Secret of your WooCommerce store.
Warehouse settings: If you have multiple shippers (warehouses) information in Ship&co, please select the default address to ship your WooCommerce orders.
Automatically fulfill the order on WooCommerce:
Enabling this setting will update the order status as "Fulfilled (Shipped)" on order page in WooCommerce dashboard and synchronize the tracking number back to WooCommerce store at the time of shipping label creation in Ship&co. You also have an option of fulfilling the order from Ship&co at any time after shipping label creation. Please refer to this page for more information about the settings.
- After completing the aforementioned sections, click Save.
After the connection is completed, the order information is then synchronized to the Orders list.