See the following steps for details on how to setup Sagawa Express.
1. On the "Carriers" page, add Sagawa Express by clicking the icon. Then please enter the 11 digit account number (customer code).
2. Then you see the following page.
Check "Request access to Sagawa" and modify the Contact for Sagawa registration if necessary. Then click "Save" button.
3. Your request has now been sent to Sagawa Express and the set-up status becomes pending.
4. You should receive an email from Ship&co which contains your Sagawa API key, about 5~8 business days after your request.
If you see your API information in Ship&co's Sagawa settings page, your account is ready to issue Sagawa shipping labels. Please choose your daibiki (cash on delivery) and printer (inkjet/laser, or, thermal) settings before you start creating Sagawa labels with Ship&co.
If the email from Ship&co indicates that you need to input your Sagawa keys:
1. Go to "Carriers" page and click "Edit" on Sagawa.
2. Choose "Use my Sagawa credentials login", carefully copy and paste the API information in the sections from the email. Select your daibiki (cash on delivery) and printer (inkjet/laser, or, thermal) settings, then click "Save."