Navigate to “Shops” >> “Rakuten.” Once you click on the Rakuten icon, input the URL of your Rakuten store.
Rakuten will send the following email to the store- please follow the steps below to obtain the license key.
1. Click on the URL in the main body of the email.
Email subject: [Rakuten] Please approve the API application request from a development company.
If you do not receive the email, please check the approval status at RMS.
- Click the “Extended service list” in the RMS main menu.
- Click on “Various applications and settings” >> “Set API permission from system development company.”
If “waiting for approval” is displayed, follow the steps below.
2. RMS: System development enterprise permission setting
Click on “確認 (confirmation)” for Ship&co as the product you are using.
At this point, the status is “pending approval.” Although the license key is displayed at this point, it cannot be used yet.
3. RMS: License Information
Confirm the product name etc, and click the “Access Approval” button.
- Please note that if you click “deny”, you will not be able to link to the API again.
4. RMS: License Information
Please confirm that “in use” is indicated in Ship&co’s Certificate of Approval.
- Please be sure to save the acquired license key.
After finishing the aforementioned steps, you have now acquired the RMS License Key.
Reissuing the license key
At Rakuten, the license key expires automatically every 90 days, therefore it is necessary to renew the license key regularly. Once 90 days have passed, the following email is sent to the shop from Rakuten:
Email subject: [Rakuten] Notice of expiration of license key
- Please reissue the license key before the expiration date, and register it again in this system.