The access key is 16 alphanumeric characters.
After acquiring the access key, you can access the UPS Developer Kit API Development and Production Server, and print UPS shipping labels with Ship&co.
To obtain an access key, follow the steps below.
1. Access http://www.ups.com
Login using your user ID and password.
- If you do not have a My UPS.com user ID and password, please register a new account via clicking “Sign up” on the upper right of the page. If you have any questions about how to create UPS account, please directly contact UPS customer support.
Phone: 0120-27-1040 (toll-free)
- If you are already registered on My UPS.com, we recommend that you create a new user ID and password to use for the UPS Developer API.
2. Click the “Services” tab, and click on “Integrating UPS Technology” in the column.
3. Click on “UPS Developer Kit” in the section menu.
4. Click on “Learn About Integrating UPS Developer Kit APIs” for more details.
5. Under Step 3: Developers: Download APIs, click on “Access the UPS Developer Kit.”
6. Under “How To Get Started”, click “Step 4: Request an access key.”
7. In the Step 'Get Started', please setup in following topics:
- I need an access key becausePlease select 'I was informed by a software vendor that I need an access key'.
- Software/Vendor namePlease select 'Ship&co'
- Chose an account to associate with this access keyIn the dropdown menu, there will be the options: UPS account number, Add an existing account, and Create a new account, shown. Please select your preferable options
Click 'Next' to proceed to next steps
8. After check all the registered information (Access key, and Contact), please click 'Submit Request'.
9. Access key & Access type are now displayed.
This information will be sent to your registered email address.
(When clicking 'Request an Access Key', the system will create a new access key and that information will be automatically sent to your registered email address.)
10. Complete setting up your UPS account in Ship&co by following this page.