The access key is 16 alphanumeric characters.
After acquiring the access key, you can access the UPS Developer Kit API Development and Production Server, and issue UPS shipping labels with Ship&co.
To obtain an access key, follow the steps below.
- Access http://www.ups.com
Login using your user ID and password.
- If you do not have a My UPS.com user ID and password, please register a new account via clicking “new registration” on the upper right of the page.
- If you are already registered on My UPS.com, we recommend that you create a new user ID and password to use for the UPS Developer API.
- Click the “Services” tab, and click on “Integrate UPS Technology” in the column.
- Click on “UPS Developer Kit.”
- Click on “UPS Developer Kit API Integration Details” for more details.
- Under “Step 3: Developer: Download API”, click on “Access UPS Developer Kit.”
- Under “Starting Method”, click “Step 4: Request Access Key.”
- If necessary, edit and add to the fields of “main inquiries” and “other inquiries.”
- Select the account number for which you wish to obtain the access key.
- If you do not have a UPS account, click “Create a UPS Account.”
- If you already have a UPS account which is not listed in the selection list, click “Add UPS Account.”
- Click on “Request Access Key.”
The access key and access type is now displayed.
This information will be sent to your registered email address.
- In Ship&co’s settings, go to “Carriers” >> “UPS”, and input the UPS account number, user ID, password, access key, and click “Submit.”
The access key has now been obtained.