To obtain an access key needed to add a UPS account into Ship&co, follow the steps below.
1. Access http://www.ups.com
Login using your user ID and password.
2. Click the “Services” tab, and click on “Integrating UPS Technology” in the column.
3. Click on “UPS Developer Kit” in the section menu.
4. Click on “Learn About Integrating UPS Developer Kit APIs” for more details.
5. Under Step 3: Developers: Download APIs, click on “Access the UPS Developer Kit.”
6. Under “How To Get Started”, click “Step 4: Request an access key.”
7. In the Step 'Get Started', please setup in following topics:
- I need an access key becausePlease select 'I was informed by a software vendor that I need an access key'.
- Software/Vendor namePlease select 'Ship&co'
- Chose an account to associate with this access keyIn the dropdown menu, there will be the options: UPS account number, Add an existing account, and Create a new account, shown. Please select your preferable options
Click 'Next' to proceed to next steps
8. After check all the registered information (Access key, and Contact), please click 'Submit Request'.
9. Access key & Access type are now displayed.
This information will be sent to your registered email address.
(When clicking 'Request an Access Key', the system will create a new access key and that information will be automatically sent to your registered email address.)
10. Complete setting up your UPS account in Ship&co by following this page.