For the thermal printer settings for Windows, see the following steps.
1. Install the Ship&co file for Windows (attached file)
2. Set up the printer
Target devices: Windows 7, Windows 8 (button names and screen designs differ depending on the version)
- Open "Control Panel" >> "Devices and Printers" and click the "Add Printer" button.
- Click "Add a local printer"
- From the printer port, click on USB connection »USB00x».
- Select the manufacturer and the printer from the "Install the printer driver" list and click "Next".
- The settings have now been completed.
With these settings, you can print labels from a thermal printer.