The orders that shipping labels were created for are displayed in order of the latest one on the top. The PDF data of issued shipping labels is retained for 100 days, with the exception of Yamato. Yamato only allows for users to print a label once and within one hour.
You can check (display/save/print) issued shipping labels and internationally issued invoices, as well as domestic statements of delivery.
- When you click on the tracking number, the page will move to the delivery status confirmation page of each shipping company.
- Search function: you can search by tracking number, order number, and customer's name.
- Filter Function: you can narrow down and output CSV order data by specifying shipping carriers, shops, or dates.
- For orders created manually clicking "Create order" or "Import CSV", you can narrow down the orders by “Custom orders”.
- Cancel function: From "Shipments" list you can cancel (void) issued shipping labels.
- Status function: The status function on the dashboard allows you to see the status of your shipments at a glance. However, do note that we only support tracking status display for the following services for now:
- JP Post International (services that have tracking)
- JP Post Yu-pack
- Yamato Transport
- Ninja Van
Orders can be fulfilled either automatically or manually.
Automatic: If the checkbox "Automatically fulfill order" in your shop settings is selected, the order status will automatically be updated in your online store immediately after the shipping label has been generated. The screenshot below uses a Shopify store as an example.
The "Fulfill" icon on your dashboard will be also be disabled. Mousing over the icon will display a pop up message stating that the status has been updated in your online store.
Manual: If the checkbox to automatically fulfill orders is not ticked, the "fulfill" button will remain active and you can manually mark your order as fulfilled on your store by clicking on it.