The orders that shipping labels were created for are displayed in order of the latest one on the top. The PDF data of issued shipping labels is retained for 100 days.
You can check (display/save/print) issued shipping labels and internationally issued invoices, as well as domestic statements of delivery.
- When you click on the tracking number, the page will move to the delivery status confirmation page of each shipping company.
- Search function: you can search by tracking number, order number, and customer's name.
- Filter Function: you can narrow down and output CSV order data by specifying shipping carriers, shops, or dates.
- For orders created manually clicking "Create order" or "Import CSV", you can narrow down the orders by “Custom orders”.
- Cancel function: From "Shipments" list you can cancel (destroy) issued shipping labels.