In order to use a FedEx account with Ship&co, you must acquire a Meter Number.
Please obtain the Meter Number via the steps below. No charges will be incurred in acquiring a Meter Number.
- Click on this website: FedEx Developer Center for FedEx Web Services
- Login at the top left hand side of the page.
- Click “Move to Production.”
- Click “Get Production Key.”
- Next, FedEx presents questions about your account.
For the first question, select “No.”
For the second question, select “FedEx Web Services for Shipping.”
For the third question, select “Corporate Developer.”
Click the “Continue” button.
- The screen switches to the one displayed in the image below. Click “I Accept.”
- The screen switches to the one displayed in the image below. Normally, information such as the address etc. is automatically entered. If there is no input, please enter the information manually.
Please input the FedEx Account Number.
Also, ensure to add “+81” before phone# (phone number), and delete the first “0.”
Example: 0757082164 => +81757082164
- The screen switches to the one displayed in the image below. Click “Continue.”
9. The screen switches to the one displayed in the image below. Copy the Meter Number, and input it in Ship&co’s settings page.
As this information is important, FedEx will send an email to the registered email address.
After you receive the email, please exit the page. If you do not receive the email, please save the information on the screen via copy/paste, or taking a screenshot.
Using FedEx on a trial basis
If you would like to use FedEx labels on a trial basis, please enter the test mode number.
How to obtain the test mode number: Click “Move to Development” → click “Get your test key” → fill out the form on the next page.
When issuing test labels, there is no shipping label issue fee and no shipping fee.