1. “Shops” >> “Add a new shop”. From “Add a new shop” section, click on the Rakuten icon.
2. Please enter the required information.
Enter the store’s URL: Enter the URL of the Rakuten store (the entry after https://www.rakuten.co.jp/).
- Even if your store is for Rakuten Global, please enter the store URL for Japan. (if you would like only overseas orders synchronized in Ship&co, you can tick the corresponding option in "Synchronization Settings" explained below.)
- Even if your store URL domain is such as "rakuten.ne.jp/", it gets re-directed from "rakuten.co.jp/" so please enter what comes after "jp/". The "/" which makes the end of URL should be ignored here.
Select the warehouse information of this shop: if you have multiple warehouse information registered, please select the shipping address.
Automatic Shipping Completion Setting once the label is issued: at the same time as the label is issued, the order status on your Rakuten store changes to "Shipped". For this setting, click “Automatically fulfill the order on Rakuten.”
If you want to only include overseas orders: if you are accepting domestic and international orders, and only want to synchronize overseas orders, click “get only international orders (only for Rakuten Japan).”
After you have finished completing the settings, press the “save” button.
3. Since you will receive mail from Rakuten, please obtain the RMS license key.
- For support on how to acquire the RMS license key, see this page.
- The license key must be reissued every three months (90 days).
4. Return to the Ship&co page, and enter the license key.
Click on “Shops” >> “Shop List and Integrations,” click on the Rakuten logo, and enter the license key.
After the connection is completed, the order information is then synchronized to the "Orders" list in Ship&co.