To add your Amazon store in Ship&co, you must acquire an API Key (Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token).
You need a Professional account (in Japanese: 大口出品 ) to access this feature. Individual accounts (小口出品) are not supported.
These steps are the same for any Amazon Marketplaces countries.
You can add multiple Amazon stores to your Ship&co account.
1. Login to Amazon Seller Central, and click on "User Permissions" and then, "Visit Manage Your Apps".
2. Click on "Authorize new developer".
3. On the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) page, please input the following:
Developer Name: Ship&co
- Amazon APAC (Singapore, Australia, Japan): 9782-4760-7693
- Amazon North/Central/South America Region (Brazil, Canda, Mexico, US): 8191-3208-4384
- Amazon Europe Region* : 5427-3189-0235
* Europe Region Amazon Marketplace countries include: U.A.E., Germany, Egypt, Spain, France, UK, India, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Turkey.
Example below to add a Amazon Japan store:
If you get an error such as "the developer ID does not exist," please try to input the ID manually, not by copying/pasting.
4. Tick acknowledgment box, and click ‘Next’.
5. The API Acquisition procedure has been successfully completed. Please input the displayed Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token into Ship&co’s Amazon store registration page. To see how to add your Amazon Store to Ship&co, click here.
You can repeat these steps if you forget to keep your Seller ID and Auth Token.