After registering Ship&co in the Amazon store, you must acquire an API Key (Seller ID and MWS Auth Token).
The following steps describe how to obtain an API key.
1. In the case of Amazon Japan, click on the following link and then press the “Register” button: https://developer.amazonservices.jp
The acquisition website differs according to Amazon Marketplace’s country and region.
All methods of obtaining the acquisition key after signing in are the same.
- Amazon.com (America) : https://developer.amazonservices.com/
- Amazon Canada：https://developer.amazonservices.ca/
- Amazon France：https://developer.amazonservices.fr/
- Amazon Germany：https://developer.amazonservices.de/
- Amazon Spain：https://developer.amazonservices.es/
- Amazon UK：https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk/
- Amazon Italy：https://developer.amazonservices.it/
2. Input your Amazon Seller Central Japan account details and sign in.
3. In the third option, check “I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS,’ and input the following:
Developer's Name: Ship&co
Developer Account Number:
- Amazon Japan : 9782-4760-7693
- Amazon.com (America) : 8191-3208-4384
- Amazon Europe : 5427-3189-0235
After you have inputted the relevant details, click “next.”
4. As per the following image, check the two items, and click “Next.”
5. You will then be directed to the screen in the image below. The acquisition of the Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token is now complete.
This page cannot be displayed again, so be sure to save the information by printing the page, taking a screenshot, or using copy & paste.