In oder to register your Amazon store in Ship&co, you must acquire an API Key (Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token).
Please note: you need a Professional account (in Japanese: 大口出品 ) to access this feature. Individual accounts (小口出品) are not supported.
- Please login to Amazon Seller Central, and on the main page click on ‘user permissions.’ (for customers using Amazon Europe, Amazon North America, Amazon Japan and Amazon Australia, this step will be the same).
- In the ‘user permissions’ menu, click ‘Visit Manage Your Apps’.
- Click on ‘Authorize New Developer’.
- On the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) page, please input the following:
Developer Name: Ship&co
- Amazon Japan: 9782-4760-7693
- Amazon.com (North America):8191-3208-4384
- Amazon Europe: 5427-3189-0235
- Amazon Australia: 1345-1400-9194
** If you get an error such as "the developer ID does not exist," please try to input the ID manually, not by copying/pasting.**
- Check both of the acknowledgement boxes, and click ‘Next’.
- The API Acquisition procedure has been successfully completed. Please input the displayed Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token into Ship&co’s Amazon store registration page. To see how to add your Amazon Store to Ship&co, click here.
The page showing the Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token will not be displayed again. Please make sure to take a screenshot, or copy and paste the information in order to preserve it for your own records.