In oder to register your Amazon store in Ship&co, you must acquire an API Key (Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token).
Please note: you need a Professional account (in Japanese: 大口出品 ) to access this feature. Individual accounts (小口出品) are not supported.
1. Please login to Amazon Seller Central, and on the main page under "Apps & Services" click on "Manage Your Apps". (for customers using Amazon Europe, Amazon North/Central/South America, Amazon APAC, this step will be the same).
2. Click on "Authorize new developer".
3. On the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) page, please input the following:
Developer Name: Ship&co
- Amazon APAC (Singapore, Australia, Japan): 9782-4760-7693
- Amazon North/Central/South America Region (Brazil, Canda, Mexico, US): 8191-3208-4384
- Amazon Europe Region* : 5427-3189-0235
* Europe Region Amazon Marketplace countries include: U.A.E., Germany, Egypt, Spain, France, UK, India, Italy, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Turkey.
If you get an error such as "the developer ID does not exist," please try to input the ID manually, not by copying/pasting.
4. Check both of the acknowledgment boxes, and click ‘Next’.
5. The API Acquisition procedure has been successfully completed. Please input the displayed Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token into Ship&co’s Amazon store registration page. To see how to add your Amazon Store to Ship&co, click here.
The page showing the Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token will not be displayed again. Please make sure to take a screenshot, or copy and paste the information in order to preserve it for your own records.