In oder to register your Amazon store in Ship&co, you must acquire an API Key (Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token).
Please note: you need a Professional account (in Japanese: 大口出品 ) to access this feature. Individual accounts (小口出品) are not supported.
- Please login to Amazon Seller Central, and on the main page click on ‘user permissions.’ (for customers using Amazon Europe, Amazon North America, and Amazon Japan , this step will be the same).
- In the ‘user permissions’ menu, click ‘Visit Manage Your Apps’.
- Click on ‘Authorize New Developer’.
- On the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) page, please input the following:
Developer Name: Ship&co
- Amazon Japan: 9782-4760-7693
- Amazon.com (North America): 8191-3208-4384
- Amazon Europe: 5427-3189-0235
- Check both of the acknowledgement boxes, and click ‘Next’.
- The API Acquisition procedure has been successfully completed. Please input the displayed Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token into Ship&co’s Amazon store registration page. To see how to add your Amazon Store to Ship&co, click here.
The page showing the Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token will not be displayed again. Please make sure to take a screenshot, or copy and paste the information in order to preserve it for your own records.