If you wish to print Yamato Transport Shipping Labels using a thermal printer (label printer), the B2 Cloud recommended thermal printers are as follows:
- Okabe Marking Systems EV426
- Okabe Marking Systems Eta424
Yamato Transport does not guarantee the operation of thermal printers other than the above B2 Cloud recommended thermal printers, so if any words or letters are smudged, or if any other problems arise when printing the shipping label, the successful printing of the shipping label cannot be guaranteed.
[Thermal Printer Settings]
When issuing Yamato Transport shipping labels using a thermal printer (label printer), please set up the printer settings beforehand by following these steps:
- Before issuing or printing shipping labels, please install the printer settings on your PC beforehand. For more details, click here.
- In the Ship&co Dashboard, click on ‘Settings’, and in the ‘Thermal Printer’ settings, input the corresponding thermal printer’s name, and click ‘Submit’.
- In Ship&co Dashboard, click on ‘Carriers’, and click on ‘Edit’ next to the Yamato Transport logo. In ‘Print Settings’, select the thermal printer (you see the printer name you inputted in the previous step). Then click 'Save'.
* Please note that in the sample image below, a thermal printer is unregistered.
- Your thermal printer for YamatoTransport has now been successfully set up.