Once your shipments are issued, you can fulfil and track automatically on Ship&co.
1. Auto-fulfil through Ship&co
Once your Ninja Van shipping label is created, you can auto-fulfil through Ship&co:
- Your Ninja Van tracking number can be automatically be sent to your shop, and
- The order can be marked as "fulfilled" on your shop, which can trigger an automatic email from your shop, informing the customer that the shipment has been shipped, with the tracking number
The auto-fulfilment can take place either:
- Upon issuance of the shipping label, or
- Later on, when you decide to
To auto-fulfil after each shipping label is created, go to "Shops" page on your Ship&co dashboard, find your store and click "edit", and go to "sync settings" at the bottom. By clicking the option to "automatically fulfil", you can ensure that the auto-fulfilment takes place immediately upon issuance of shipping label.
Alternatively, you can auto-fulfil when you want to, by going to the "shipments" page after the label has been issued, and clicking the "fulfil" button next to the shipment.
2. Tracking through Ship&co
All shipments created will be displayed in 1 place on the "Shipments" page.
Here, you will find the tracking number of your shipment, each with a link to the url that displays the detailed shipping status. Soon, you'll be able to also view the status directly on Ship&co (stay tuned for updates!).
You can also export your shipment details in a csv if you would like to.
Article is closed for comments.