- Customers using Japan Post Yu-Pack, please use this page to apply for the Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation System.
- Please note that this is different to the Web Yu-Pack Printing Service (Shipping Label Printing Cloud Software). Please register with the “Yu-Pack Shipping label Creation System.”
- When using Japan Yu-Pack with Ship&co, a Japan Post “Deferred Payment Contract” is required (mandatory).
Even if you do not currently have a “Deferred Payment Contract,” you can apply for the aforementioned “Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation System". However, the “Deferred Payment Contract” is mandatory for approval.
Customers who do not have a “Deferred Payment Contract”, for the question “Do you hold a contract”, select “No Contract.” At a later date, the nearest Japan Post representative will contact you with information on the procedures surrounding the “Deferred Payment Contract.”
If you have a “Deferred Payment Contract,” at the bottom of the “Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation System” application page, select “postpaid fee” in “Payment Contract Information with Japan Post.” Then, enter the deferred payment customer code in the postal payment card.
In addition, in the case of Yu-Pack, the “Deferred Payment Contract” length must be 10 months or more. This is a mandatory condition.
For other conditions, please see this page.
- After completing the application, you will receive an email with the following subject line from Japan Post.
Subject: (Ship&co) Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation Service Application has been accepted
- After Japan Post concludes the review of the contract contents, you will receive an email with the following subject line from Japan Post.
Subject: (Ship&co) Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation Service Usage Approval Notice
After receiving the above email, please check the Approval Code in the email.
4. In Ship&co, go to “Settings” → “Japan Post Yu-Pack”.
Using copy and paste, enter the approval code sent via email into the approval code column.
5. Click “Submit”, and the approval registration process is complete.
- When printing Yu-Pack shipping labels, use the special paper “Y00783” (A4 Size). To obtain this paper, please contact the nearest post office.