1. Customers who would like to make Japan Post Yu-Pack/Yu-packet labels in Ship&co, please go to this page to apply for the ゆうパック送り状作成システム (Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation System.)
- Please note that this service is different from the Webゆうパックプリント(Web Yu-Pack Printing Service). Please make a request for the ゆうパック送り状作成システム from the link above.
- In order to use the ゆうパック送り状作成システム in Ship&co, 料金後納契約 (Deferred Payment Contract) is required. Please make sure to have a Deferred Payment Contract with JP Post, and then input your 32-digit 顧客コード (client code), which is displayed on your ゆうびんビズカード (Yu-bin biz card), in your ゆうパック送り状作成システム application.
- There are some conditions for having a Deferred Payment Contract with JP Post. Please refer to this page for more information on the conditions.
2. After completing the application, you will receive an email with the following subject line from Japan Post.
((Ship&co) Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation Service Application has been accepted)
3. After Japan Post concludes the review of the contract contents, you will receive an email with the following subject line from Japan Post.
( (Ship&co) Yu-Pack Shipping Label Creation Service Usage Approval Notice)
After receiving the above email, please check your credentials in the email.
4. In Ship&co, go to “Settings” → “Japan Post Yu-Pack/Yu-Packet”.
Input the credentials sent via email into the credentials filed.
5. Click “Save", and the credentials registration process is complete.
- When printing Yu-Pack shipping labels, use the special paper “Y00783” (A4 Size). To obtain this paper, please contact the nearest post office.