1. “Shops” >> Underneath the “Add a new shop” banner, click on the Amazon icon.
- Store name: input how you would like to name your Amazon shop account in Ship&co
- Marketplace Country Name: Please select your store’s marketplace country.
- IOSS number: the IOSS number of Amazon marketplace will not be synced automatically to Ship&co, so it requires Amazon sellers to add the Amazon's IOSS number here. For more information, please see this page.
- Select the shipper information: if you have multiple warehouses, please select the one you would like to apply to your Amazon orders' shipments. This warehouse address will be used and printed on the shipping labels.
Synchronization Settings: Automatically fulfill the order on Amazon
If you click this, simultaneously with the issuance of the shipping label, the order status on Amazon’s administration page will change to "shipped". You also have an option of fulfilling your orders from Ship&co at any time after shipping label creation, please see this page for further information for the setting.
Click on the “Save” button to complete the settings. You'll be then redirected to Amazon Seller Central. Authorize and click on "confirm" so Ship&co can access your Amazon orders data.
You are now ready to print shipping labels for your Amazon Orders. Repeat the same process for all your Amazon Stores.