1. “Shops” >> Underneath the “Add a new shop” banner, click on the Amazon icon.
2. Please input the mandatory fields.
- Store name：input how you would like to name your Amazon shop account in Ship&co
- API Key: input the acquired "Seller ID" and "MWS Authentication Token". Click here to see how to obtain them.
- Marketplace Country Name: Please select your store’s marketplace country.
- Select the shipper information: if you have multiple warehouse information, please select the shipper information you would like to apply to your Amazon orders. This information will be used and printed on the shipping labels you create for your Amazon orders.
Synchronization Settings: Automatically fulfill the order on Amazon
If you click this, simultaneously with the issuance of the label, the order status on Amazon’s administration page will change to "shipped". You also have an option of fulfilling your orders from Ship&co at any time after shipping label creation, please see this page for further information for the setting.
Click the “Save” button to complete the settings.
After the connection is completed, the order information is synchronized to the "Orders" list.
[ Please note ]
When adding a store, if the error ‘500’ is displayed, the seller ID or the MWS Authentication Token has likely not been inputted correctly. Please confirm the followings;
・Checkpoint 1. Whether you have correctly entered the Seller ID (not the Marketplace ID!) into the Seller ID input field. Or whether you copied and pasted the exact ID/Token, with no added space or anything.
・Checkpoint 2. If you still have the error after the "Checkpoint 1" above, please save the ID and Token on a different spot on your PC, such as a word document, Memo pad etc, and then copied from there and paste into Ship&co page. If it still does not work with this method, then please try typing the ID and Token manually by hand.