To issue Sagawa Express shipping labels, follow the procedure below.
- From the “cargo details” option in the order page, select Sagawa Express.
- Select the cargo size; select from Box 60, 80, 100, 140, and 160.
- Inputting the weight is unnecessary.
- Select the desired delivery date and time. If you would like to select the fastest option, do not specify a desired delivery date and time.
- In “Options”, fill out the mandatory items. There are three mandatory fields: handling warning, “this side up” label, and valuables.
- Select a service type. There are four options: land, air mail, refrigeration, and frozen.
- If you wish to choose “cash on delivery”, place a check next to “cash on delivery”.
- Depending on the shop you have, information about the cash on delivery commission fee may not be synchronized. In that case, please add the commission manually via the “+ add” button in “Cargo Contents”.
- (Item name sample: cash on delivery commission 324 JPY).
- Click the print button at the bottom right of the page.
With this, shipping labels for Sagawa Express can be issued.
After the shipping label has been issued, please print it on A5 size Sagawa Express exclusive paper, and paste it on the cargo.
Shipping labels can be printed with ordinary inkjet/laser printers. Please select the printing size from your computer.
- ⚠️As of July 2018, Ship&co does not support Sagawa Express’s multiple shipping label issuance procedure. Only one shipping label can be issued. Please acknowledge this point beforehand.
<Shipping label example>