To issue Sagawa Express shipping labels, follow the procedure below.
- From the “Parcels” option in the order page, select Sagawa Express.
- Select the Parcel size; select from Box 60, 80, 100, 140, and 160.
- Inputting the weight is unnecessary.
- Select the desired delivery date and time. If you would like to select the fastest option, do not specify a desired delivery date and time.
- In “Options”, tick the necessary request(s). There are three options: Fragile, “This side up” label, and Valuables.
- Select a service type. There are four options: land, air mail, refrigeration, and frozen.
- If you wish to choose “cash on delivery”, place a check next to “Cash on Delivery”.
- Depending on the shop you have, information about the cash on delivery handling fee may not be synchronized. In that case, please add the fee manually via the “+ add” button in “Ordered Items”.
- (Item name sample: cash on delivery handling fee 324 JPY).
- Click the print button at the bottom right of the page.
With this, shipping labels for Sagawa Express can be issued.
After the shipping label has been issued, please print it on A5 size Sagawa Express exclusive paper, and paste it on the parcel.
Shipping labels can be printed with ordinary inkjet/laser printers. Please select the printing size from your computer.
＊ As of April 2019, Ship&co does not support the following functions. Please acknowledge these points beforehand.
- Sagawa Express’s multiple parcel labels.
- Label printing using a thermal printer.
<Shipping label example>