Please follow the steps below to issue a Yu-Pack or Yu-Packet Shipping Label.
- In the “Parcels” section on the order page, select Yu-Pack.
- Select the parcel size; from Box 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, and 170.
- You do not have to input the weight.
- Select the desired delivery date and time. If you would like to set it as the fastest option possible, you do not need to specify a desired delivery date or time.
- Please select the number of parcels (Qty). You can insert up to 5.
- Select a service type. There are three types: land, refrigerated and frozen.
- To select cash on delivery (CoD/代金引換), put a check next to “Cash on delivery (CoD)”.
- As a general rule, information regarding the cash on delivery handling fee is not imported to Ship&co. In this case, please add the handling fee manually on Ship&co using the “+ Add” button in “Ordered Items”, and make sure that the Cash on Delivery field has the correct amount that your customer will need to pay upon delivery. You can modify the Cash on Delivery amount field directly, too.
- Item name to be added - sample: "Cash on Delivery Fee" 330 JPY (Tax included)
- Click the “Print” button at the bottom right of the page.
With this, you can issue the Yu-Pack shipping labels.
After the shipping label has been issued, please print it on JP Post's A4 size exclusive paper “ユ00783”, and paste it on the parcel.
Shipping labels can be printed with ordinary inkjet and laser printers.
- ⚠️Please note that the delivery date and time cannot be specified
- In the “Parcels” section on the order page, select Yu-Packet.
- Select the Print Order number. You can select from 1-10.
Yu-Packet corresponds to a commercial tack seal label (2x5) or Yu-Packet exclusive paper (ユ00582). You can print 10 shipments from the upper left to the lower right.
- Example: If you select number 4 in the Print Order, it will be printed in the location of number 4 as per the image below.
<Shipping Label Sample>
After the shipping label is issued, please print it on a commercial tack seal label (2 x 5 type) or Yu-Packet exclusive paper (ユ00582), and paste it on the parcel. You can use an inkjet or laser printer for this.
Article is closed for comments.