Please follow the steps below to issue a Yu-Pack or Yu-Packet Shipping Label.
- In “Cargo details” in the order page, select Yu-Pack.
- Select the cargo size; select from Box 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, and 170.
- You do not have to input the weight.
- Select the desired delivery date and time. If you would like to select the fastest option, do not specify a desired delivery date and time.
- From “Options”, please select the number of items. You can choose up to a maximum of 5 items.
- Select a service type. There are three types: land, chilled, and frozen.
- To select cash on delivery (CoD), put a check next to “Cash on delivery (CoD)”.
- Depending on the shop you have, information about the cash on delivery commission fee may not be synchronized. In that case, please add the commission manually via the “+ add” button in “Cargo Contents”.
- (Item name sample: cash on delivery commission 324 JPY).
- Click “Print” at the bottom right of the page.
With this, you can issue the Yu-Pack shipping labels.
After the shipping label has been issued, please print it on A4 size exclusive paper “Y 00783”, and paste it on the cargo.
Shipping labels can be printed with ordinary inkjet and laser printers.
- ⚠️Please note that the delivery date and time cannot be specified
- In “Cargo details” in the order page, select Yu-Packet.
- From “Options”, select the printing start number. You can select from 1-10.
Yu-Packet corresponds to a commercial tack seal label (2x5) or Yu-Packet exclusive paper (Yu 00582).
You can print 10 items from the upper left to the lower right.
- Example: In “Options” → “Print from Number”, select number 4, and it will be printed in the location of number 4 as per the image below.
<Shipping Label Sample>
After the shipping label is issued, please print it on a commercial tack seal label (2.5) or Yu-Packet exclusive paper (Yu 00582), and paste it on the cargo. You can then print it as per usual with a inkjet/laser printer.