In order to use Yamato Transport with Ship&co, you must acquire an API Key.
Once you have obtained the API Key, please set up Yamato Transport on Ship&co.
How to acquire an API Key ~ Ship&co Settings:
- Log into the Yamato Business Members page.
- Click on “Service in Use (ご利用中のサービス)” → “Shipping Label Printing System B2 Cloud (送り状発行システムB2クラウド)”
- In the “Shipping Label Printing System B2 Cloud (送り状発行システムB2クラウド)” page, click on “Change System Settings (システム設定を変更する)” → “Link with external system (外部システムとの連携)”.
- When the API access authentication key (APIアクセス認証キー) is displayed on the screen below, copy the contents.
- Next, in the “Shipping Label Printing System B2 Cloud (送り状発行システムB2クラウド)” page, click on “Issue one by one (1件ずつ発行)”
- Copy the last two digits of the “Bill to (請求先)” code in the basic information (基本情報). You see numbers from 01 ~ 99.
- Login to Ship&co.
- Click “Carriers” → navigate to “Add a new carrier” → click on Yamato Transport’s icon.
- Account information: enter the API Access Key (APIアクセス認証キー) and the the last two digits of the billing (請求先) code.
Yamato B2 method types: please put a check in the service you plan to use, and then uncheck all other services.
Printer settings: Select the printer you wish to use.
Finally, click “submit” in the bottom right.
The setup process of Yamato Transport is now complete!
[ Please Note ! ]
Due to Yamato B2 Cloud's server maintenance, the service is not available during 01:00am~07:00am (JST) every day.