Yamato Transport Takkyubin shipping labels can be issued using the following procedure.
Shipping Label Sheet:
- Thermal Exclusive Paper:
Continuous Label Form (Renchoushiki/連帳式) Common Takkyubin - Item Stock Number: 230 (11390230)
- Laser Exclusive Paper:
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A4 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 322 (10140322)
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A5 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 323 (10140323)
- Inkjet Exclusive Paper:
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A4 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 396 (10140396)
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A5 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 395 (10140395)
- Select “Orders” from the left hand menu, and click on your desired order.
- Select “Yamato B2”, and under service type, choose “Regular” (prepaid).
- You can then choose the time and date the product will be delivered on, as well as the product quantity.
- Under Options, you can choose “Fragile”, “This Side Up”, and “Refrigeration Options”. Under “Refrigeration Options”, you can choose from “Regular”, “Parcel Frozen”, “Parcel Chilled”.
- Once you have inputted your preferred settings etc, in the bottom right hand corner click the Printer button.
- When the screen changes to the one below, the shipping label has been successfully issued.
<Shipping Label Sample>