TA-Q-BIN Cash on Delivery is one of the popular service from Kuroneko Yamato that's usually applied for online store in Japan. With Ship&co, you will be able to create a shipping label with Cash on delivery payment option.
How to ship with TA-Q-BIN Cash on Delivery
To create shipping label and ship with TA-Q-BIN Cash on Delivery (宅急便 コレクト/代金引換), follow these steps:
- Go to Orders Page.
- Select your order.
- In Parcels section, select Yamato B2 and set up the following topics:
- Service type: select Pay on Delivery from the pull-down menu.
- Delivery hour: set up the delivery hour from the available list.
- Before noon
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Delivery date: set up the delivery date for your shipment.
- Qty.: use the default setting as 1.
Note: As you have chosen TA-Q-BIN Cash on Delivery service, you cannot change the package quantity or ship with multi-parcels.
- In Option section, set up the following topics:
- This side up
- Service type: select from Regular, Parcel Frozen, or Parcel Chilled.
- In Cash on Delivery section, set up the Cash on Delivery amount
- Amount to pay: Input the total amount to collect from the recipient.
- VAT: Input the VAT included in total amount.
- Click Printer (🖨️) button located in the bottom right-hand corner.
Now, the shipping label for TA-Q-BIN Cash on Delivery service has been successfully issued.
Sample of Shipping Label
Article is closed for comments.