Yamato Transport Takkyubin Payment on Delivery (コレクト/代金引換) shipping label can be issued using the following procedure.
Shipping Label Sheet:
- Thermal Exclusive Paper:
Continuous Label Form (Renchoushiki/連帳式) Common Takkyubin - Item Stock Number: 240 (11390240)
- Laser Exclusive Paper:
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A4 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 322 (10140322)
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A5 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 323 (10140323)
- Inkjet Exclusive Paper:
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A4 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 396 (10140396)
Maruchi (マルチ) Form A5 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 395 (10140395)
1. Select “Orders” from the left hand menu, and click on your desired order.
2. Select “Yamato B2”, and under service type, choose “Pay on Delivery”.
3. You can then choose the time and date the product will be delivered on. As you have chosen “Takyuubin Pay on Delivery”, you cannot change the product quantity.
4. Under Options, you can choose “Fragile”, “This Side Up”, and “Refrigeration Options”. Under “Refrigeration Options”, you can choose from “Regular”, “Parcel Frozen”, “Parcel Chilled”.
5. The total amount to be paid will be displayed, and the VAT (which is included in the total amount) will be automatically calculated according to your store's settings.
You may modify the payment amount, but do note that you will need to input the VAT manually if you do so.
6. Once you have inputted your preferred settings etc, in the bottom right hand corner click the Printer button.
7. When the screen changes to the one below, the shipping label has been successfully issued.
<Shipping Label Sample>