Yamato Transport Takkyubin Freight on Delivery (着払い) shipping label can be issued using the following procedure.
Shipping Label Sheet:
- Thermal Exclusive Paper: Continuous Label Form (Renchoushiki/連帳式) Common Takkyubin - Item Stock Number: 230 (11390230)
- Laser Exclusive Paper: Maruchi (マルチ) Form A4 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 322 (10140322)
- Laser Exclusive Paper: Maruchi (マルチ) Form A5 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 323 (10140323)
- Inkjet Exclusive Paper: Maruchi (マルチ) Form A4 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 396 (10140396)
- Inkjet Exclusive Paper: Maruchi (マルチ) Form A5 Sheet - Item Stock Number: 395 (10140395)
1. Select “Orders” from the left hand menu, and click on your desired order.
2. Select “Yamato B2”, and under service type, choose “Freight on Delivery”. You can then choose the time and date the product will be delivered on, as well as the product quantity.
3. Under Options, you can choose “Fragile”, “This Side Up”, and “Refrigeration Options”. Under “Refrigeration Options”, you can choose from “Regular”, “Parcel Frozen”, “Parcel Chilled”.
4. Once you have inputted your preferred settings etc, in the bottom right hand corner click the Printer button.
5. When the screen changes to the one below, the shipping label has been successfully issued.
<Shipping Label Sample>