Kuroneko Yamato's Nekopos is a shipping service for small parcels provides next-day delivery to a mailbox. In this guide, we will walk you through steps to create shipping label and ship with Nekopos.
How to ship with Nekopos
To create shipping label and ship with Nekopos (ネコポス), follow these steps:
- Go to Orders Page.
- Select your order.
- In Parcels section, select Yamato B2 and set up the following topics:
- Service type: select Regular from the pull-down menu.
- Print Order: set up the print order to create shipping label.
Note: The print order is a number that determines the printing start position of the exclusive Paper mentioned above. From the upper left to the bottom right, you can print 6 labels.
Example: If you choose 2 in the print order, it will be printed in the location of ② in the image below.
- Delivery date: set up the delivery date for your shipment.
- Qty.: select the number of parcels if you want to ship multi-parcels.
- In Option section, set up the following topics:
- This side up
- Service type: This option is set by default as Regular.
Note: Nekopos cannot be shipped with Cool TA-Q-BIN option.
- Click Printer (🖨️) button located in the bottom right-hand corner.
Now, the shipping label for Nekopos service has been successfully issued.
Sample of Shipping Label