Yamato Transport Nekopos label can be issued using the following procedure.
Shipping Label Sheet:
- Thermal Exclusive Paper: Continuous Label Form (連帳式/Renchoushiki) Nekopos - Item Stock Number: 004 (10230004)
- Laser/Inkjet Common Exclusive Paper: A4 Sheet Nekopos Form - Item Stock Number: 007 (10220007)
- Select “Orders” from the left hand menu, and click on your desired order.
- Select “Yamato B2”, and under service type, choose “Neko Pos”.
- You can then choose the time and date the product will be delivered on, as well as the quantity of products. As you have chosen “ Neko Pos”, you cannot choose Refrigeration Options.
＊Please note: the print order is a number that determines the printing start position of the exclusive Paper mentioned above. From the upper left to the bottom right, you can print 6 labels.
Example: If you choose 2 in the print order, it will be printed in the location of ② in the image below.
- Once you have inputted your preferred settings etc, in the bottom right hand corner click the Printer button.
- When the screen changes to the one below, the shipping label has been successfully issued.
<Shipping Label Sample>
When you issue quantity "3" from print start position ②: