In order to register your Prestashop store in Ship&co, you must acquire an API key. To acquire an API key, follow the steps below.
- Login to the Prestashop Admin page.
- Move the cursor to “Advanced Parameters”, and click on “Webservice” at the bottom.
- In “Configuration”, put a check next to “Yes” for all of the questions. Click on “Add new” in the top right.
- When clicking the “Generate” button under the Key, the Key will be displayed.
- Enter the Ship&co in the Key description field.
Furthermore, check all of the items in the first line in the “Permissions” field (the second and subsequent lines are automatically selected).
- Click “Save” in the upper right.
- Now, you have successfully acquired the API key.
When registering the store information in Ship&co, please copy the key where the key description is “Ship&co”, and paste it in the Ship&co settings page (Store → Prestashop → input the data, and click submit).