1.Click on “Shops” in the left hand menu, and under “Add a new shop”, click on Prestashop’s icon.
2.Enter the mandatory information.
- Enter the store URL: enter your Prestashop shop URL.
- Enter the API key: for details on how to obtain the API key, click here.
- Select shipper information for the store: if you have several shipper addresses registered, choose the shipping formation.
- Synchronization Settings:
- Automatic Shipping Completion Setting when the label is issued: at the same time as the label is issued, the order page status on the Prestashop management screen will change to “shipped”. However, the invoice tracking number will not be transmitted.
Once you have finished the above steps, click “save”.
After the connection is completed, the order information will be synchronized to the shipping list.