- In the Ship&co interface, navigate to ‘Shops’, and underneath the ‘Add a new Shop’ section, click on the Yahoo Shopping Icon.
- Please input the following mandatory fields:
- Name: input the name of your shop.
- Seller ID:
Please login to Store Creator Pro. The store account name displayed on the upper right of the page is the Seller ID. Please copy and paste your Seller ID into the field provided; alternatively you can also manually type the Seller ID into the field provided.
- Select the shipper information of this shop: if you have multiple warehouses registered in Ship&co, please select the shipping address.
- Synchronization Settings:
“Automatically fulfill the order on yahoo shopping": at the same time as a label is issued, the order page status on Yahoo! Shopping’s administration screen changes to shipped.
- Once the aforementioned settings have been completed, please click the “Submit” button.
Clicking the “submit” button will take you to the Yahoo! Shopping login screen as shown below.
At this time, please ensure to login with the account associated with the registered Seller ID. Depending on which browser you use, and depending on your browser settings, a password associated with some other login information may automatically be inputted into the password field; therefore, please ensure to enter the correct password directly.
Once you are logged in, your Yahoo! Shopping Store has now been successfully linked with Ship&co. Order information will now be automatically synchronized to the shipping waiting list.
* Please note that the validity period of Yahoo! Shopping store’s connection is 12 hours. 12 hours after the connection starts, a message regarding the update of the token is displayed on the Orders list page as shown below.
When you click the ‘Renew Token’ button, you will be taken to the Yahoo! Shopping Login page as below.
Once you log in to Yahoo! Shopping again, the reconnection process will be complete, and synchronization will resume.
Order information synchronization will be suspended from the time that the connection is lost until the next time the authentication token is updated. Please acknowledge this beforehand.