"The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc." Please see Etsy Terms and Conditions for more information.
1. Click on “Shops”, and under the “Add a new shop” section, click on the “Etsy” icon.
2. Please name your shop, input your Etsy username and choose the sync setting.
How to check your Etsy username:
1. Click "Your Profile" at the bottom left on the Shop Manager page
2. Click "View Profile" at the top right on Your Public Profile page
3. Your profile page URL includes your username：etsy.com/people/（your username）
To ensure that orders status update synchronises real-time when you create shipping labels, please tick "Automatically fulfill the order on Etsy"
You can also choose to fulfill your orders when you want to from Ship&co. Please refer to this page for this feature.
3. After you input your Etsy username, "List of your available shops" automatically displays shop(s) associated with your username. Please tick the corresponding one and click "Save" at the bottom right.
4. Page gets shifted to the Etsy page. After login, please go to "Home" then "Authorize an Application" page. If you are already logged into Etsy, you will be automatically redirected to this page.
Ship&co will require permission to use Etsy with our services, so click "Allow Access".
5. You automatically get redirected to the Ship&co Dashboard and your Etsy shop is now added. If you have any orders in your shop to be shipped, you will see the order information in Ship&co's "Orders" page.