1. In the Ship&co Dashboard, navigate to "Shops", and from the shop list, select "QuickBooks Commerce".
2. Please enter the required information:
- Name to display this shop account: Please name your shop for managing in Ship&co. This is for you to identify this particular shop in Ship&co.
- Warehouse Settings: Select the warehouse information for this shop. If you have registered multiple warehouse information, please select one for this shop. The information selected here will be reflected as the sender information by default for the order data synchronized from this shop.
- Synchronization Settings:
Automatically fulfill the order on QuickBooks Commerce:
When this setting is on, the order status in QuickBooks Commerce gets updated as “Shipped/Fulfilled” and the tracking number gets synchronized to QuickBooks Commerce at the timing of shipping label creation in Ship&co. You also have an option of fulfilling the order from Ship&co at any time after you create a shipping label, please see this page for further information on the setting.
Fetch unpaid and partially paid orders:
Normally, only paid orders are automatically synchronized to Ship&co, but if this setting is enabled, orders that have not been paid will also be auto-synced. When an unpaid or partially paid order is brought into Ship&co, the "Unpaid" and "Partially Paid" icons will appear on the Orders list, respectively.
Skip duplicate orders:
If a particular shop has already been registered directly in Ship&co, you can choose not to fetch those orders again through QuickBooks Commerce and Ship&co by ticking this setting.
After you have finished all the settings, click the “Save” button on the bottom right.
3. You will be redirected to QuickBooks Commerce’s login screen; please input your details.
4. Once you have logged in, you will be automatically redirected back to Ship&co.
After the connection is completed, the order information is synchronized and displayed on Ship&co’s Order list.