1. In the Ship&co Dashboard, navigate to "Shops", and under the "Add a new Shop" section, select "TradeGecko".
2. Please enter the required information:
- Name: Please input the name of the shop you want to manage with Ship&co.
- Select the warehouse information of this shop: if you have multiple warehouse information registered, please select the shipping address.
- Synchronization Settings:
Automatic Shipping Completion Setting once the label is issued: at the same time as the label is issued, the order status on TradeGecko Market Management screen changes to shipped. For this setting, click “Automatically fulfill the order on TradeGecko.”
Duplicate orders: if you check ‘skip duplicate orders’, if a store is registered in both TradeGecko and Ship&co, this setting will prevent the same orders (duplicate orders) from being synchronized again from TradeGecko.
After you have finished completing the settings, press the “save” button.
3. You will be redirected to TradeGecko’s login screen; please input your details.
4. Once you have logged in, you will be automatically redirected back to Ship&co.
After the connection is completed, the order information is synchronized with Ship&co’s shipping waiting list.