In order to use SF Express in Ship&co, you must register an IBS (International Business System; an overseas delivery ordering system) account with SF Express beforehand.
If you do not have an IBS account, please firstly create an SF Express account by following the instructions at this link.
- Only one SF Express account can be registered in Ship&co.
[How to set up SF Express in Ship&co]
In the Ship&co dashboard menu, click on ‘Carriers’, and on the right side of the page under ‘Add a new Carrier’, click on the SF Express icon.
Your carrier credentials (Account Information)
Input your SF Express Credit Account Number (10 digits), Access Number and CheckWord.
- Credit Account Number is different from the Registration Code, so please be careful.
- In order to get your Access Number and CheckWord, please ask your account manager at SF Express directly by email or phone.
SF Express method types (Shipping Services you use)
The published shipping rates for the service you select here will be reflected on the price comparison page before the shipping label is printed.
- The published shipping rates will only be displayed when the shipments are sent from Japan.
- The estimated delivery date will not be displayed on the rates comparison page (only the shipping rates will be displayed)
- You can only input the sender and shipping addresses in the Roman alphabet. Using other alphabets or other characters will cause errors.
Please select the paper size you will use when printing the shipping label.
Once you have inputted all of the information, press ‘Save’, and the SF Express Set Up procedure will be complete.