With Ship&co, you can easily create FedEx shipping labels and fulfill orders for multiple e-commerce platforms and marketplaces. This article will provide a list of the FedEx Express services that are supported by Ship&co.
Supported FedEx Express Services
Ship&co supports FedEx Express label creation for both domestic and international shipments, where it is available. Here are the FedEx Express shipping services supported by Ship&co:
International shipping with FedEx
- FedEx International First®
- FedEx Europe First®
- FedEx International Priority® Express (IPE)
- FedEx International Priority® (IPEOD)
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx International Connect Plus® (FICP)
- FedEx International Ground®
Note: Regarding the FedEx International Connect Plus® (FICP), please note the two following points:
- FedEx recommends using DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) for FICP shipments. However, they have also indicated that shipping with DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) is also acceptable for FICP shipments.
You can select DDP option in Ship&co to create DDP label. For more info, please see here.
- FICP should not be used for a multi parcel shipment. However, here as well, FedEx will not throw an error if you create a multi parcel shipment for FICP.
We recommend you to create the DDP label, and have only 1 package when creating a FICP shipment. For more information about FICP service, please consult with your FedEx account manager.
Domestic shipping with FedEx
FedEx Express offer a domestic shipping service within the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the UK, and many countries in Europe. If you need a shipping solution to help you create a shipping label to ship domestically, Ship&co has you covered.
- FedEx Ground®
- FedEx Ground® Economy
- FedEx Freight®
- FedEx Home Delivery®
- FedEx First Overnight®
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx SameDay®
- FedEx SameDay® Freight
- FedEx Express Saver®
- FedEx 2Day® A.M.
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx Next Day by 9 AM
- FedEx Next Day by 10 AM
- FedEx Next Day by 12 noon
Those are some of services supported by Ship&co. If you have the shipping rates updated to your contract, you can simply add your own FedEx Express account to Ship&co and check if they rates is available. You can compare shipping rates (including FedEx surcharges) and delivery time of each FedEx Express service inside Ship&co application.
Supported FedEx Express Package Types
Ship&co supports several FedEx Express Packaging Supplies.
- FedEx® Envelope
- FedEx® Box
- FedEx® Pak
- FedEx® 10kg Box
- FedEx® 25kg Box
- FedEx® Tube
You can also add your customs package presets and simply select it when shipping parcels.
Note: Apart from the above list of services, Ship&co supports FedEx declared value and FedEx signature requirements. Furthermore, shipments created in Ship&co is supported the Picture Proof of Delivery service from FedEx Express.