In order to print the "sender's copy", you need to log in to Yamato Business Members (YBM) and set it up. Once the set-up is completed, the "sender's copy" will be printed even when you make Yamato shipping labels using Ship&co.
* The print setting for the "sender's copy" is compatible with shipping labels for laser printers or inkjet printers. Label (thermal) printer labels are not supported.
* The "sender's copy" can be printed on Regular Delivery (発払い), Pay on Delivery (コレクト), Freight on Delivery (着払い), Takkyubin Compact (宅急便コンパクト), and Takkyubin Compact Collect (宅急便コンパクトコレクト) shipping labels. It is not available on DM Service (DM便), Time Service (タイム), or Nekopos (ネコポス) shipping labels.
1. Open the B2 cloud menu and click [各種設定の変更 (Change settings)].
2. Click [マルチ用紙設定 (Multi Paper Setting)] in the [プリンタ・送り状レイアウト (Printer / Label Layout)] section.
3. Select the [ご依頼主控 (sender's copy)] in the [余白左側 (Left margin)] and click [登録 (Register)] at the bottom right. At this time, you can also check the preview.
4. Click [更新 (Update)] at the bottom right of the page to complete the setting.
After this, the "sender's copy" will be printed in the bottom left section of the shipping label that you create in Ship&co.