1. Open the Magento2.1.x Dashboard. (All versions from Magento 2.1 and onwards are supported.)
2. Click on “Systems” in the lower left, and in the sub menu click “Integrations”
3. Click on “Add New Integrations” in the upper right.
4. In the “Name” field, input “Ship&co”, and in the “Your Password” field, input the password you use to login to the Magento admin page.
5. Click on the API on the left, and put a check next to “Sales,” “Products”, “Stores”, and then click “Save.”
6. Now, Ship&co is registered on the “Integrations” page.
7. Click on “Activate”, and then when you switch to the page below, click “Allow.”
8. The page displayed now is as per the following image. Copy the access token, and click “Done.”
9. At the shop page in Ship&co (select "Shops" from the left hand side menu), go to “Magento,” name your shop, enter the store URL and the access token. If you would like to allow Ship&co to auto-fulfill your orders in Magento after creating shipping labels, make sure to tick the sync setting.
Press “Save” and your Magento store is now set in Ship&co.