This page provides information on using a scanner "Bedal," which is developed by a Korean company Welltec. Bedal is a dimensional scanner that measures volume and weight of a parcel.
Please note that Bedal is only compatible with Windows OS.
The main steps are:
- Install Bedal Smart Connect [Version 2.0] on Windows PC
- Connect PC and Bedal with a USB cable
- Launch Bedal Smart Connect
- Operate on Ship&co screen
1. Install Bedal Smart Connect [Version 2.0] on Windows PC
From here, click "Download 92MB" of Bedal Smart Connect [Version 2.0]. Save the driver to your PC. You will need the serial number (SN) found on your Bedal scanner during installation.
Click BSC "setup" (type: Application) in your PC's download file and follow the steps below to complete the installation.
"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" → select "Allow".
After installation is complete, click "Close" to exit.
2. Connect PC and Bedal with a USB cable
3. Launch Bedal Smart Connect
Start Bedal Smart Connect and click "Connect"
4. Operate on Ship&co screen
4-1. Go to "Settings" on the left-hand side menu >> "General preferences" >> Turn on "Use Bedal scanner"
4-2. From the "Orders" list, select an order for international shipment which you would like to create a label for.
4-3. Click on "･･･" on the left side of the size fields of the "Parcels," and select "Bedal."
With the above, the size and weight of the parcel will be sent from Bedal to Ship&co and automatically inputted on the screen.