If you want to re-add your shop, please follow the steps below to delete the store first. Then, re-add it with the steps suggested in Ecommerce integration page.
- If you manage multiple stores on the same e-commerce platform with Ship&co, please log out of the seller dashboard for each store before following the steps below. This will prevent any errors or conflicts when re-adding shop.
- After following the steps below, some stores may not sync unshipped orders that are more than a month old. If you encounter this issue, we recommend manually creating the order details.
Re-add your ecommerce shop
To re-add your ecommerce shop, follow the steps below:
- On the Shops page, click Delete on Your Shops section.
In order to proceed this smoothly, we recommend that you first click Edit and take notes of your current settings.
- Click your ecommerce shop icon on Add a new shop section.
- Input all the necessary information and click Save.
After this, depending on the EC store, the application installation screen or the login screen to the store site will be displayed. Please follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Your order data gets removed from the Orders page once, but will start synchronizing again shortly. Depending on the store, this re-synchronization may take up to 30 minutes. The data in the Shipments page will not be removed by re-adding your store.
If you would like to see the details for shop settings, please check this page.
Article is closed for comments.