If your Japan Post Biz' Card account number has been registered in Ship&co, you can automatically create a postponement parcel delivery slip (後納郵便物差出票) via the following steps:
Create a postponement parcel delivery slip for Japan Post International
Follow these steps in order to create postponement parcel delivery slips for Japan Post International:
- Go to Report Page.
- Click on Japan Post logo (後納差出票).
The delivery slip will be added to the list showing the date of creation and number of shipments.
- Click Open report.
Now, you can print a postponement parcel delivery slip out and use it for your Japan Post International shipment.
Note: Points to reminder before creating your JapanPost International report:
- To create a shipment report, please ensure that you input the weight of your product/s beforehand. This function is applicable to all orders with shipping labels issued by international mail that have not yet been submitted and only for services with a tracking number (this function is not compatible with Economy Air/SAL/Air/Airmail).
- There's no filter function for date selection, so we strongly recommend creating a postponement delivery slip every day after selecting the shipping option to avoid any inconvenience.
- Please note that there is no correction function available. In the event of a mistake, please physically draw a horizontal line over the error to indicate that it has been amended.
- Additionally, each report can only list a maximum of 100 shipments. If you have shipped more than 100 orders, you will need to create multiple reports to accommodate them all.
Sample of postponement parcel delivery slip: