If your Japan Post Biz' Card account number has been registered in Ship&co, you can automatically create a postponement parcel delivery slip (後納郵便物差出票) via the following steps. * Ship&co will not charge for this.
1. In the menu on the left side of the screen, click “Reports” → then click Japan Post icon. Then, the creation date and number of shipments will be displayed.
2. Click to print a postponement parcel delivery slip.
- You must input the weight of the product/s.
- This function is available for all orders with shipping labels issued by international mail that have not yet been submitted.
- If you forget to create a postponement delivery slip for the previous day, the next day it will be created for 2 days. We currently do not have a filter function for date selection, so we recommend that you create a postponement delivery slip everyday after shipping has been selected.
- Since there is no correction function, if you make a mistake, please physically draw a horizontal line over the mistake.
- This function is not compatible with Economy Air/ SAL/ Air/ Airmail (no tracking number). Please write the details by hand.
◯ Compatible with postponement delivery slip (deferred payment)
✖️Incompatible with postponement delivery slip (deferred payment)