The third step is to add your shipping carrier account. Ship&co allows ecommerce merchants to ship using your own shipping carrier accounts and ships a parcel with your own discount rates obtained from shipping carriers. Make sure to check this this video out or follow the step-by step guide below:
Step 3: Add your shipping carrier account
- On Step 3 section, click the icon of your shipping carrier to add your carrier account.
- For the chosen shipping carrier, input your account details, including Name to display for this account, Account number, Contact for Registration, Print Settings and more. You can also skip these settings for now and make changes later on, by going to Carriers and click Edit. Find out the steps to connect your carrier account to Ship&co from the below list:
- DHL Express
- FedEx Express
- Japan Post International
- Japan Post (Yu-pack, Yu-packet)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko Yamato)
- Sagawa Express
- Ninja Van
- Pegasus Global Express
Note: You will need to have first created an account with the shipping carrier first. If you do not yet have an account, you may skip this step and add a carrier later on.
- Set up the required information and click Save.
Make sure to fill out the correct information that matches your carrier contract. You can also skip these settings for now and make changes later on, by going to Carriers and "Edit".
Don't see the logo of the carrier you use?
Feel free to contact us. We are constantly adding new carriers, and would love to hear from you what we should add next.
If you wish to skip the initial setup and continue later on, you can do so by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking Skip Initial Setup in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.