One way to ensure that your FedEx shipments are delivered safely and securely is by using FedEx® Delivery Signature options. With Ship&co, you can easily add FedEx® Delivery Signature Options to your shipment.
Set up FedEx® Delivery Signature Options in Ship&co
Ship&co supports three types of FedEx® Delivery Signature options, in addition to the free default shipping option provided by FedEx Express (only when shipping from some countries). To set up FedEx® Delivery Signature Options on Ship&co, follow these steps:
- Go to Carriers page.
- Click Edit on your FedEx account registered.
- In Delivery Signature Option section, select FedEx® Delivery Signature Options.
- Click Save.
The Delivery Signature Option selected with above steps will be applied when creating shipping label with FedEx® Delivery Signature Options.
Ship with FedEx® Delivery Signature Options in Ship&co
To ship with FedEx® Delivery Signature Options on Ship&co, follow these steps:
- Go to Orders Page.
- Select your order.
- In Option section, click Signature required.
- Click on Magnifying glass ( 🔍 ) in the right-button side.
- Select your preferable shipping option from FedEx.
- Your label is created with FedEx® Delivery Signature Options applied.
FedEx® Delivery Signature Options:
Here's the list of FedEx® Delivery Signature Options supported by Ship&co.
1. Indirect Signature Required (ISR)
- Signature from someone at the delivery address.
- Signature from somebody nearby, such as a neighbor or building manager.
- If the consignee is not available, the package will be left with the consignee's approval to complete the delivery.
2. Direct Signature Required (DSR)
- Someone at the recipient’s address must sign for the delivery.
- Direct signature deliveries are made to the address on the mailing label, not to an individual recipient.
- If no one is at the address, FedEx may reattempt the delivery.
3. Adult Signature Required (ASR)
- FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address who is at least the age of majority (no longer a minor) in the destination country.
- The signer must present a valid government-issued photo identification or other identification customarily accepted by local authorities.
- If there is no eligible recipient at the address, FedEx may reattempt the delivery.
For more information about FedEx® Delivery Signature Options, please refer to the FedEx information page.
Surcharges when shipping with FedEx® Delivery Signature Options in Ship&co
There may be additional fees (surcharge) for adding a signature requirement to your FedEx shipment. If there is a fee associated with the selected FedEx® Delivery Signature Option, it will be displayed alongside the shipping rates in Ship&co. This helps you make an informed decision on the best option for your shipment, while avoiding any unexpected costs.
For further information about FedEx® Delivery Signature Options' fees and surcharges, please contact your FedEx representative.
Note: For some countries where the free default signature option is available, this option will be applied to FedEx shipment in the case you don't tick on Signature required in Option section. However, in most countries, the No signature required (NSR) or Indirect Signature Required (ISR) will be applied.
Article is closed for comments.