If you wish to ship with DHL using Openlogi, please first register with Ship&co and complete some necessary settings. Here are the details.
- Only JPEG, JPG, or PNG file is available.
- An image file should be smaller than 1MB.
Please refer to this page at "Signature image and Company/Shop logo image", for the signature image setting.
4. Obtain an API token and inform Openlogi
Create an API token at the bottom of the "Settings" page, copy the text and inform Openlogi of the token.
5. Select a pricing plan and add your credit card information
Please register your pricing plan and credit card information on the "Profile" page.
There are two types of plans - "Pay-as-You-Go" and "Monthly Value" plans. If you wish to go for the Monthly Volume plan, please select one of the options corresponding to the monthly volume of your shipment with Ship&co. Please check here for the details of the price plans. (You will see the shipping volumes to choose from, by using the sliding bar.)
Also, please check this support page for how to register your credit card.
* There is a 14-day free trial period after registering your account. Although you are adding your credit card information while you are on the trial, please be assured that you will not be billed for the Ship&co usage fee until the trial period ends.
That is all for the necessary settings.
Article is closed for comments.