Ship&co has integrated Sagawa Express for shipping label creation services. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps you need to follow to connect your Sagawa Express account to Ship&co.
Connect your Sagawa Express account to ship with Ship&co
Before adding your Sagawa Express account to Ship&co, you will need to request Sagawa Express's credential using the setting in Ship&co.
Just follow these steps and you'll be ready to start shipping with Sagawa Express in no time.
- On the Carriers page, click on the Sagawa Express icon.
- In Client number section, enter the 11-digit account number (customer code) and click Save.
- Select between the below two options:
- Request access to Sagawa - If you are using Sagawa on Ship&co for the first time, please select this option.
- Use my Sagawa credentials login - If you are re-adding Sagawa Express on Ship&co, please use the existing Sagawa credentials optioned in the past.
- On Contact for Sagawa registration section, please see if the details match the contact details that Sagawa has/bills for the particular account number that you are using for this set-up. If necessary, please modify the contact details.
If you modify the contact details, please make sure to click "Save" at the top right in order to save the change once.
- On Edit your settings section, set up the below option:
- Label type: choose the label type (L01 and L02 are thermal printer labels)
- Daibiki contract: select between No contract, Cash payment, Credit card payment, Cash and credit payment
- Click Save.
Add your Sagawa Express credentials to Ship&co
Your request has now been sent to Sagawa Express and the set-up status becomes pending. You should receive an email from Ship&co which contains your Sagawa API key, about 5-8 business days after your request. Follow these steps to finish up the setting:
- On the Carriers page, click edit on your Sagawa Express setting.
Change settings to Use my Sagawa credentials login.
- Sagawa API Key
- Sagawa API Password
- Click Save.
Now, you're ready to ship your parcels with Sagawa Express in Japan.