Ship&co is a single shipping dashboard to help you create shipping labels for multiple ecommerce shops and multiple shipping carriers. In this article, we will guide you to what is Shipments List and available useful features in the Shipments page.
Shipment List displays orders for which shipping labels have been created, with the latest order appearing at the top. It serves as a central hub where you can access and manage your shipping records efficiently. The dashboard retains the shipping records, including the PDF data of issued shipping labels, for 60 days, except for Yamato Transport. In Shipment List, you can check (display/save/print) issued shipping labels and international invoices, as well as domestic statements of delivery from this page.
Note: Yamato Transport only allows users to print a label once, and the PDF label data can only be saved for one hour.
- Tracking #: When you click on the tracking number, the page will move to the delivery status tracking page of each shipping carrier.
- Search by: Search shipment data with Tracking number or Order number. Full complete numbers including any symbols are required to search.
- Filter: Filter shipment data by these options, Recipient's country, Carrier, Shops and From & To (the date shipment was created).
Note: You can narrow down and output CSV order data by the above filter options.
- To filter only manually created orders, select Custom orders on filter option and click Import CSV.
- Click Label to view/print shipping labels.
- Click 🔻 icon and select Invoice to to view/print commercial invoice.
- Click 🔻 icon and select Carrier Invoice to to view/print commercial invoice in carrier's official template.
- Click 🗑️ icon and click Void to cancel (void) issued shipping labels. Please see here for more information about canceling shipments.
- Click Fulfill to manually fulfill orders on your ecommerce platform dashboard.
Note: Orders shipped with Ship&co can be fulfilled either automatically or manually. If the option to Automatically fulfill order is on, the fulfill button will be unavailable and shown Fulfillment succeeded notice. If this auto-fulfill option is off, you can manually mark your order as fulfilled on your store by clicking on it, at your own timing.
- Status: Click on the shipment status to see the status of your shipments at a glance.
Note: This update is not real-time, you might not see the latest status here. Please note that we only support the tracking status display for the following shipping services:
- Japan Post International *only for shipping service that have tracking status available.
- Japan Post (Yu-pack)
- Yamato Transport
- Ninja Van
- Rate: See the estimated shipping rate for your shipment here. This option is available for international shipments.
- Previous/Next: Click Previous or Next to see the shipment data. 50 orders are displayed per single page.
Article is closed for comments.