Ship&co is a single shipping dashboard to help you create shipping labels for multiple ecommerce shops and multiple shipping carriers. In this article, we will guide you to what is Orders List and available useful features in the Orders page.
Orders page is a centralized hub within Ship&co's shipping dashboard that displays a comprehensive view of all your received orders. The automatically synchronized or manually created order data with unfulfilled/unshipped status is displayed in the Orders page, and you select order from this page to proceed label creation step.
- Create order: Click here to create order data manually by following this step.
- Import CSV: Import order data using CSV file by following this step.
- Search by: Search order data with Order number or Customer name.
- Filter: Filter ecommerce orders by these options, Shops, Recipient's country, Warehouse, Order Tags (for Shopify order)
- Previous/Next: Click Previous or Next to see the unfulfilled/unshipped order data. 50 orders are displayed per single page.
- Date: Click the ▼ mark to the right of the date to select ascending or descending dates.