Ship&co users can use a bulk printing feature to create multiple shipping labels at once. In this article, we will guide you to what is Batched Shipments List and available useful features in the Batches page.
Batches Page displays orders for which shipping labels have been created using the bulk printing feature, with the latest order appearing at the top. It serves as a page to print out shipping label in bulk. Shippers can see not only the batched shipment (label successfully created), but also the partially created and those that encountered errors (label not successfully created).
- Combined Label: Click this button in order to view/save/print the shipping label.
- Combine Invoice: Click this button in order to view/save/print the commercial invoice
- All Shipping labels are ready to be printed: This message appears when the batched shipment is successfully created.
- Failure, no shipment created:：This message appears when the batched shipment is not successfully created. You can view the error message by clicking on 'Failure, no shipment created'.
- ○ of ○ labels succeeded:：This message appears when the batched shipment is partially created with some orders and orders with an error are excluded in the batched shipment.
Note: The partially created batched shipment is only available for Japan Post International services. In case of domestic shipping, if an error occurs for some orders, the batched shipment will fail (no shipment created).
This shipment data will also be listed up in the Shipment page.