Once a Shopify store is registered, order information will be automatically synchronized in real time.
Paid and Non-Fulfilled orders will show up in Ship&co /orders page. You can also sync non-paid orders (see below).
If you modify a shipping address or add a note to an order in your Shopify admin, order will be updated in Ship&co as well.
* When you add a Shopify store for the first time, Ship&co synchronizes orders which were placed in the last 60 days automatically. From then, as long as the order status in Shopify is "Unfulfilled", they will be displayed in Ship&co's "Orders" page.
* If you re-add your Shopify store in the "Shops" page, the synchronization gets renewed, therefore, you will see the orders placed in the last 60 days to the date in the "Orders" page.
Status of the order to be synchronized:
- Paid + Unfulfilled
* If you have ticked "Fetch authorized and pending/partially paid orders" in the shop's setting page (please see below image), Ship&co will also synchronize your Shopify orders with the following statuses:
- Pending + Unfulfilled
- Payment Authorized + Unfulfilled
- Partially Paid + Unfulfilled
Orders page sample: