Connecting your Yamato Transport account to ship with Ship&co is quick and easy. This will allow your to seamlessly ship your products using Yamato Transport's shipping services. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps you need to follow to connect your Yamato Transport account to Ship&co.
Acquire Yamato Credentials from Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud
Acquiring an API Key and Shipping administration number from Yamato's Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud is an essential step to enable integration with shipping software like Ship&co. To acquire Yamato Credentials from Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud, follow these steps:
- Login to Yamato Business Member.
- Click Service List (サービス一覧) → Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud (送り状発行システムB2クラウド) → Use this service (このサービスを利用する).
- In the Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud (送り状発行システムB2クラウド) page, click Link with external system (外部システムとの連携) under Change System Settings (システム設定を変更する) section.
- In the Link with external system (外部システムとの連携) page, copy the API access authentication key (APIアクセス認証キー).
- Go to Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud (送り状発行システムB2クラウド) page.
- Click on Issue one by one (1件ずつ発行).
- In the Basic Information (基本情報) section, copy the last two digits of the Bill to (請求先) code.
The Shipping administration number will be numbers from 01 - 99.
Now, you have API key and Shipping administration number ready. Next, you can use these credentials to set up your Yamato Transport account in Ship&co.
Connect your Yamato Transport Account to Ship with Ship&co
Just follow the steps and you'll be ready to start shipping with Yamato Transport in no time.
- On the Carriers page, click on the Yamato Transport icon.
- In Your carrier credentials section, input the Yamato Transport credentials obtained from above steps.
- In the Label Settings section, tick on this option in case you want to display the shortest delivery date possible on label without choosing a delivery date on calendar.
- In the Print Settings section, the Label Type is set as PDF by default. Choose the Paper size from the pull-down menu.
Note: When printing Yamato Transport shipping labels, use the shipping label paper that matches the shipping service you use. You can request for this shipping supply from Yamato Transport using Yamato Business Member dashboard.
- Standard A4
- Standard A5
- Black&White A4
- Black&White A5
- 4.5x7.8 inches
- 4x8 inches
Note: The Paper sizes at 4.5x7.8 inches and 4x8 inches can be used to print label with label printer (Thermal printer).. If you select this option, you will need to choose the Paper size for TA-Q-BIN Freight on Delivery and TA-Q-BIN Compact which is not supported printing label via the Thermal printer.
- Click Save.
The setup process of Yamato Transport is now complete!
Important: Due to the daily server maintenance, Yamato Waybill Issuing System B2 Cloud service will be unavailable from 1:00 am to 7:00 am (JST). You will not be able to create Yamato Transport's shipping label during that period of time.
Note: If you wish to print Yamato Transport Shipping Labels using a thermal printer (label printer), Yamato Transport recommended the following thermal printer:
- Okabe Marking Systems EV426
- Okabe Marking Systems Eta424
Yamato Transport does not guarantee the operation of thermal printers other than the above B2 Cloud recommended thermal printers, so if any words or letters are smudged, or if any other problems arise when printing the shipping label, the successful printing of the shipping label cannot be guaranteed.
Article is closed for comments.