TA-Q-BIN Regular Delivery Prepaid is one of the most popular way to ship ecommerce parcels in Japan. Ship&co is a shipping software that helps you automatically sync your orders and ship with Kuroneko Yamato's TA-Q-BIN service.
How to ship with TA-Q-BIN Regular Delivery Prepaid
To create shipping label and ship with TA-Q-BIN Regular Delivery Prepaid (宅急便 発払い), follow these steps:
- Go to Orders Page.
- Select your order.
- In Parcels section, select Yamato B2 and set up the following topics:
- Service type: select Regular from the pull-down menu.
Delivery hour: set up the delivery hour from the available list.
- Before noon
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Delivery date: set up the delivery date for your shipment.
- Qty.: select the number of parcels if you want to ship multi-parcels with TA-Q-BIN Regular.
- In Option section, set up the following topics:
- This side up
- Service type: select from Regular, Parcel Frozen, or Parcel Chilled.
- Click Printer (🖨️) button located in the bottom right-hand corner.
Now, the shipping label for TA-Q-BIN Regular Delivery Prepaid service has been successfully issued.
Sample of Shipping Label
Note: The Paper size for the below shipping label is set as Standard A5. Depending on the size, the shipping label layout might be different.